Friday, November 2, 2012

Slade's Response

 I really enjoyed Act one due to the building suspense that ensues after the initial sighting of the ghost. Shakespeare's language was a little difficult to follow at first, but watching the play actually being acted out helped me to understand it alot better. Reading the play, I found it hard to detect exactly how much resentment Hamlet already had towards his uncle. However, after watching the movie it is apparent that Hamlet already had an extreme dislike towards him. I am interested to watch the story unfold as Hamlet struggles to battle right and wrong. I have no doubt that he would like nothing more than to take revenge on his uncle, but being as he was the only one to hear the ghost I am intrigued to see how he will respond.

No comments:

Post a Comment