Thursday, November 8, 2012

Act 3- Personal Response- Erika Kehrt


I am so glad that hamlets plan worked and he now has proof that King Claudius was guilty and can take proper revenge. I am not happy with the fact that Hamlet killed Polonius, thinking it was the King, but he did not deserve to die. I also found it kind of shocking that he didn’t really feel remorse for killing Polonius, his reaction was bland like he shrugged it off and was like aw he should have died, that’s what he gets for being nosy. I don’t know how the queen is going to handle all of the news that Hamlet told her, so I think that will be interesting how that will unfold. I am really hoping she doesn’t tell the king what Hamlet had said though. This is getting very interesting and I look forward to the next Act to see what happens when Hamlet goes to England, if he goes to England.

No comments:

Post a Comment